2. Please summarise the technologies used in server computers to improve reliability, availability, and performance.
3. Please summarise the “Scope of Coverage” of a Helpdesk operation.
4. Suppose that you are responsible for the IT department of a university with students around the world. It is infeasible to meet each student in person. The IT department is responsible for all secure communication with the students. Assume that there is a trusted certificate authority which can securely issue certificates to all involved parties. Please explain:
• Why the trusted certificate authority is essential to establish a secure communication? What role does it play in the secure communication between the IT department and the students?
• From time to time, your department, on behalf of the University, makes public announcements. The announcements are of public nature and can be shared and transmitted by any interested parties, say, prospective students. How would you guarantee the authenticity of your announcements? It is not a solution to publish the announcement on a website for students to compare and decide if the received copies are the same as the web copies
5. Please write a summary to briefly explain to senior managers, who know very little on computer security but have a general understanding of IT, on what a buffer overflow problem is and what the consequences of a buffer overflow problem could cause..
What programming techniques the software development team should adopt to avoid buffer overflow problems in the software it develops
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS