Assessment Learning Outcomes
This assignment is designed to assess learning outcomes:
- Understand fundamental theoretical concepts in the area of marketing management
- Critically discuss the role of Marketing within the context of an organisation and the different business orientations that a business can adopt.
- Demonstrate the impact of the macro-environmental and micro-environmental factors on marketing decisions.
- Learn to utilise secondary research sources in related marketing concepts to build and back up analysis of marketing decisions and recommendations
Details of the task
You have decided to start a small business in your local city. However, you are cautious of the challenging business conditions currently in your country and globally. You have been requested to undertake an environmental analysis of the business environment in your chosen country and explain how it will impact on the business you want to set up.
You are required to prepare a presentation (ensure you use PowerPoint slides and record a video clip):
- A brief discussion of the business you intend to start up in your local city
- Importance of Marketing and marketing orientation to the business
- PESTLE Analysis of your business (based on your country)
- SWOT Analysis for your business (Based on your country)
- Recommendations for your business (based on your environmental analysis)
(The video clip will be submitted on the date communicated by your seminar lecturer.
The video clip will be submitted via Aula on the dates shown on Aula.
You have been asked to prepare a video recorded presentation. The presentations should contain the following:
- Appropriate coversheet (as attached in this document – please ensure appropriate coversheet is attached to your assessment brief)
- Title Page, including the given title in full.
- Contents Page
- Main body, which should also be organised under appropriate headings.
- Appendices, which should be numbered.
- Make sure you refer your reader to them as required.
Your video clip featuring your powerpoint presentation should be in accordance with the following:
- Font style, sizeable enough to be legible
- Slides should be numbered
- Your name and student number should appear on each slide submitted
Refer to your material provided in your academic writing unit to make sure that you have conformed to academic conventions. Pay particular attention to:
- Your introduction
- Your main body
- Your conclusion
- The use of headings and/or signpost words
- Referencing APA style
Do drop into a Spotlight session regarding this.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS