Question 1 (5 marks)
Identify and describe:
- The public health issue depicted in the scenario
- The key policy actors involved
- The market or social justice ethics underpinning the position of key policy actors of this issue
Insert your answer to question 1 below this line:
Question 2 (5 marks)
Drawing on the sociological, political, and economic contextual factors shaping this public health issue explain:
- How likely it is that this issue will be placed on the public health agenda?
- The information and advice likely to be considered as part of the formulation of this public policy to address this issue?
- And outline the most likely policy solution to be adopted by government.
Insert your answer to question 2 below this line:
Question 3 (10 marks)
Anpha is likely to benefit from the listing of Braxane on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS). Using concepts and theories discussed in the unit how do you think the pharmaceutical industry (Anpha competitors) are likely to react?
To answer this question:
- Describe the position Anpha competitors (pharmaceutical industry) are likely to take on the PBS amendment the Cancer Council Consortium is seeking.
- Identify and discuss the strategies and tactics that pharmaceutical competitors are likely to use to capture the PBS review debate.
- Explain which contextual factors are likely to strengthen or weaken the pharmaceutical industry’s capacity to shape the policy.
Insert your answer to question 3 below this line:
Question 4 (10 marks)
The PBS has existed since 1948. Identify and explain:
- Who is involved in the implementation of the PBS? Would this change if Braxane becomes available via the PBS?
- How is the PBS implemented drawing on policy implementation theory discussed in the unit?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS