1. Evaluation of employee performance and procedures to be adopted for staff performance management.
2. Conduct of c of staff.
3. System for maintaining work-related records, to include operational records, work rosters for operational staff, and the maintenance schedule for equipment and vehicles.
For this assessment you are required to demonstrate how you would conduct a performance management interview with an individual/employee that you are familiar with and who may benefit from your review and record the details as required for this assessment in appropriate formats. You are not required to give a verbatim record of your discussions with the employee.
(a) How to provide positive and constructive feedback to the employees on their performance.
(b) How to identify opportunities for personal and professional development of employees.
(a) Sample Weekly rosters for the 6 members of her Section.
(b) Sample Monthly maintenance schedule for vehicles and equipment.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS