This TMA is intended to assess the following:
- Your knowledge and understanding of the key concepts covered in Block 1
- Your ability to apply the course ideas to real business examples
- Your ability to use academic business and management language appropriately and effectively to communicate your ideas
- Your ability to work and communicate with a team
- Teams of the same section should select different ideas for this TMA.
- The initial task of your team is to select an innovative organization and ask for tutor approval.
- Teams should arrange with their tutors to verify that no other team had selected the same organization.
TMA Topic and requirements
Innovation is a crucial element for economic and organizational success. If a company wants to compete it must be both adaptive and creative. The focus of this TMA is to select an example (preferably a local example) of organizational innovation associated with its business functions- marketing and/or operations management- and analyze the importance of this innovation. This TMA is not about innovative products, but rather innovative processes and methods that organizations implement through their business functions (marketing or operations) to gain competitive advantage such as finding new suppliers, creating new production methods, creating a new advertising strategy, etc.
Your answer should be in the form of an essay. The essay should be well organized, that is, it has an introduction body and conclusion The introduction should introduce the topic.
1.Name the organization and briefly describe its products, markets and activities.
2.How was the organization able to become innovative? Link to the theories discussed in the course material.
3.Discuss how the two business functions (marketing and operations) would identify and address this organization’s innovation needs. Link to the theories discussed in the course material.
4.Discuss the selected process innovation (marketing and/or operations). Which problem did it solve? Which added value did it bring? Link to the theories discussed in the course material.
5.Analyze how the process innovation was implemented and its benefits.
6.Discuss the past or future challenges faced by the organization for innovation implementation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS