In this final assignment, you will develop a paper that reviews some of the main topics covered in the course. Compose an essay to address the elements listed below.
1. Identify the components of an information system (IS) using the five-component framework, and provide a brief summary of each.
2. Explain Porter’s five forces model.
3. Management IS (MIS) incorporate software and hardware technologies to provide useful information for decision-making. Explain each of the following IS, and use at least one example in each to support your discussion:
- a collaboration information system,
- a database management system,
- a content management system,
- a knowledge management/expert system,
- a customer relationship management system,
- an enterprise resource planning system,
- a social media IS,
- a business intelligence/decision support system, and
- an enterprise IS.
Identify and discuss one technical and one human safeguard to protect against IS security threats.
There are several processes that can be used to develop IS and applications such as systems development life cycle (SDLC) and scrum (agile development). Provide a brief description of SDLC and scrum, and then discuss at least one similarity and one difference between SDLC and scrum.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS