Write a formal report demonstrate your understanding and application of a sustainable approach to Business Management, including strategic planning and CSR challenges. You must assess the approaches of the following companies/organisations – Hayward Tyler and Cisco. You must also include a third company of your own choice.
Additionally, write a reflective report with an update on your key skills learning in the Unit – evidenced by entries in your online journal.
Write a formal report, with headings, using your reading, research, learning and journal content as a starting point.
We suggest writing the report in two parts:
Part 1 (approx. 1,800 words)
Part 1 will include:
- Introduction / summary of the assignment brief and task
- Explanation of a sustainable approach to business strategy and management – evidenced by examples of strategies that businesses/organisations use to operate in an ethical and sustainable way. You must include the companies/organisations named above and a third company of your own choosing
- To evidence and analyse the different approaches to CSR of the 3 companies/organisations? What are the differences and how can you measure success in their CSR strategies?
- Evidence of research and reading beyond topic areas discussed in class
- Reference List
Using Business Report Style written based on your research findings in 3rd person
Part 2: Reflective Report on Key Skills Development (approx. 1,200 words)
Your personal reflection is based on your learning experience from Week 6, documented by your journal entries in BREO which will form part of this assessment. Therefore, journal entries added on a regular basis MUST BE SUMMARISED WITHIN THE ASSIGNMENT to evidence how you have developed and used key skills in the initial learning in the unit and in the analysis of the business case for this assignment. This can be achieved by completing journal entries on your self-assessment analysis, VARK, Belbin and all personal development activities that link to key employability skills.
In the reflective report you may explore key skill development in only 3 of the following areas:
There is an opportunity to reflect on feedback given in class, on your journals and specifically on your first assignment. Understanding feedback and acting on it is a key element of your learning and development at this early part of your university experience where the expectations of independent learning are probably new to you and very challenging.
Feedback is offered in a variety of ways and not just on assignments – so try and utilise as many opportunities as you can.
Format of the Report:
“Since Semester one unit learning I have continued to develop and work on these XXXX academic skills, how to read an article and paraphrase key elements of it, reference it correctly so that it could be included in a formal submission” (JNL Week 4 (date)
Submission format: Font type – Arial or Calibri only. Font size – 12.
You must upload your work in a Word Document or PDF format only. Please note that PCs and Laptops with their own operating systems (Macs, Google Notebooks, etc) are not always compatible with more widely used formats. This means that if you upload your work using an operating system specific to your laptop/PC, we may not be able to open or read your document. We will, therefore, not be able to mark the work, so please check that your document is compatible with other forms of laptops/PCs before you submit.
Do not include any elements that have been submitted or marked in previous submissions without correct referencing. To use chunks of work previously submitted is considered to be self-plagiarism.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS