LO1 Evaluate the appropriate use of contemporary technologies to improve workplace efficiency and employability.
LO2 Identify and effectively evaluate a range of information sources.
LO3 Show competence in workplace data handling.
- You will produce a piece of that shows your skill at using Word, PowerPoint and Excel ALL in one Word document.
- The title of your document should be
“How I can use the DIKW and CRAAP frameworks to confirm or refute my collected Academic GRIT test result (Primary Data) compared to the UWTSD GRIT Result (secondary Data) based on the work of Angela Duckworth TED Talk lecture”.
This should appear on your first slide.
- To demonstrate your digital skills, you will make this report using a combination of PowerPoint and Word. First you will make slides with notes written below them. These notes will amount to 2000 words in total. A guide would be to have 12 slides (1 title page, 10 content pages and 1 references page).
- Your work should feature around 10 slides that are created using PowerPoint.You should copy each of these slides(using copy and paste) into a WORD document and then write ABOUT 200 words underneath each slide. Remember you are creating and uploading a WORD (DOC) file.
- Remember that slides that have too many words on them will not pass the Death by PowerPoint test. Make sure your words match the images you have used on the slide. This assignment is testing your skills at copying the excel and powerpoint assets into a word document so make sure you upload just the WORD (DOC) file.
- You should use the app Microsoft Word that has been supplied to you from the school. You should not use any other copy of Microsoft product such as the one that comes free on a laptop or ones supplied by family members etc. Remember if you need to access this it is through the ww.uwtsd.ac.uk website and then the student hub followed by O365 (office 365). Alternatively click the word button that appears in the right-hand column on Moodle. There is no excuse for not using the UWTSD copy of MS Word. It is your responsibility to make sure you use this and you should be aware that the lecture team know if this has not been used.
- You will demonstrate how Duckworth passes the CRAAP test, not just quote it.
- You will demonstrate each part of the DIKW with at least one slide for data, info, knowledge, and wisdom in the following way:
- Data slide should demonstrate the collection of date from the questionnaire designed in with Microsoft FORMS in class and circulated to your classmates using a weblink. This will be managed by your lecturer, but you will screen shot a version you make yourself.
- You should have at least one slide that a trend chart (scatter diagram) analysis of your primary data again using Microsoft Excel supplied from the school.
- You should also compare your research with the material presented by the school collected by students in January 2020 about grit. As your source of secondary data to gain knowledge. This is available in the support assets tile
- You should use the copies of the images from Excel and forms using the copy and paste facility… photographs of screens are not acceptable
- Finally, a conclusion should be provided from the analysis of both primary and secondary data that should include your personal insights to how we could develop grit to improve students’ academic level.
- Your final slide should have the references written in the text box NOT INSIDE THE SLIDE. If you include them in the slide it will fail the death by PowerPoint and also may not be “seen” by Turnitin.
The file should be uploaded to Turnitin under the WRITTEN tab. Make sure you upload a word document. If you upload a PowerPoint it will mean you will lose marks
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS