1. Develop a recordkeeping framework for SimIT (simulated business –provided). You should pay special attention to pages 92-96.
The framework must be presented in a professional format with a logical structure and headings to easily identify the information. The framework should be written clearly and concisely in language appropriate for the audience. Other than these requirements you may present your framework in any format (portrait, landscape, inserting tables, etc.) and it should between 7-8 pages in length.
The framework must address the following:
▪ The purpose of the framework
▪ An overview of what records management is and a picture of the environment for SimIT
▪ The name and a very brief description of the legislation that applies (identified in Assessment Task 2)
▪ The standards that apply (identified in Assessment Task 2) with a brief description
▪ The titles and brief description of possible records management policies that SimIT will need developed
▪ The titles and brief description of schedules or other tools related to recordkeeping that SimIT will need developed
▪ The titles and brief description of possible records management procedures that SimIT will need developed
Provide your meeting participants with a hard copy of your framework. Your assessor will arrange a suitable time for the meeting and tell you how long you have.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS