1.Prepare a report for your management for establishing the planned compliance program/management system including the operation and review of the CMS. In your report ensure to include the following;
a. Who has been appointed for the CMS
b. Provided responsibilities of each appointed personnel
c. What training will be required/provided for the appointed personnel prior to accepting their responsibilities? Provide a training plan.
d. Scope of the compliance management system/program
e. List the components of the compliance program
f. How would you monitor operation of the compliance program? Submit a compliance monitoring plan.
g. Why do you need to conduct periodic review of the compliance program? Submit a review plan.
Part-B – Presentation (refer to TASK 3 observation presentation document)
Since you have planned for and set up a compliance program/management system in the task 1, 2 and 3. Now you are required to present to the management team (Your trainer/assessor and your classmates.)
1. Methods and technique used for conducting your research project
2. Compliance requirements identified for the organization
3. Legislation, regulations and standards applicable
4. Provide the features of selected compliance system
5. Provide action plan/schedule that you have prepared for implementing, maintaining, reviewing and rectification of the compliance system you have chosen.
6. Present your training plan including how the appointment and training will take place.
7. Present how the compliance system will be monitored
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS