Features of the training program
The key features of this 1-day workshop are:
- Student workbook- self-pace learning activities to help you develop an understanding of key concepts and terms. The student workbook is broken down into several sections
- Facilitator- led session- challenging and interesting learning activities that can be completed in the classroom or by online learning that will help you consolidate and apply what you have learnt in the students workbook.
- Assessment Tasks – summative assessment where you can apply your new skills and knowledge to solve authentic workplace tasks and problems.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to encourage and support the development of a learning environment in which work and learning come together. Particular emphasis is on the development of strategies to facilitate and promote learning and to monitor and improve learning performance.
It applies to individuals who have a prominent role in encouraging, supporting and facilitating the development of a learning environment in which work, and learning come together.
At this level work will normally be carried out within complex and diverse methods and procedures, which require the exercise of considerable discretion and judgement, using a range of problem solving and decision-making strategies.
No licensing, legislative or certification requirements apply to this unit at the time of publication.
At the end of this unit learners should have the skills and knowledge required to develop and manage performance – management processes.
Specifically, learners should be able to:
- Create learning opportunities
- Facilitate and promote learning
- Monitor and improve learning effectiveness
This workbook contains:
- Key concepts and knowledge of Analyse organisational strategic and operational goals
- Information and activities
- Resources for the future
You may not cover all the study material in the workbook during the workshop and the facilitator will focus on the learning activities best suited to you and the others in the workshop. You will be able to use some of the study materials back in your workplace.
What is a learning organisation?
Current trends in organisations
Create Learning Opportunities
Characteristics of a learning organisation
Role of management in learning
Organisational requirements which drive staff development
What is knowledge?
What is learning and development?
Who is responsible for training and development?
Reasons for training and development
Facilitate and Promote Learning
Training needs analysis
Team learning plans
Individual learning plans
Format of learning plans
Identify learning outcomes and objectives
Methods of instruction
Implementing training and development
Timelines and resources
Monitor and evaluate workplace learning
Reasons for recording learning
Monitor and modify learning plans
Measuring the effectiveness of training and development activities
This unit is called Develop a Workplace Learning Environment. Reflect upon this term and come up with your own definition of what you think a learning environment at work is.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS