1. The first and foremost step is that both men as well women are given the appropriate jobs and the level that is suitable with their skills, education and experience.
2. For the purpose of building internal equity and ensure the procedural justice, it is of utmost importance to put the reward system is based on the performance culture and the delivery is measured against goals that have been previously agreed upon.
3. HR experts as well as Business leaders need to look after that the employees are provided with a share whenever the company has a breakthrough in profits so as to make them part of the success of the business.
a. Identify the state/territory of your organisation/workplace.
b. Identify the type of industry of your organisation/workplace.
c. Name at least one legislation (Act of Parliament) relating to corporate social responsibility that is relevant to your organisation/workplace.
Note: In case federal legislation has corresponding legislation specific to your state/territory, you must use the state/territory-specific legislation.
d. Identify at least two key provisions of the identified legislation that your organisation must be compliant with. Indicate the clause or specific section within the legislation where you accessed each key provision.
e.Name at least one covenant relating to corporate social responsibility.Identify at least two key provisions of the named covenant.
f. Name at least one code of practice applicable to your organisation, or to the type of industry of your workplace/organisation. Codes of practice identified must also be applicable to your state/territory. Identify at least two key provisions of the identified code of practice.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS