- Provide an explanation in your own words for each of the following types of partnerships.
In a study produced by the Gary Pisano and Roberto Verganti in the Harvard Business Review, four types of collaboration were identified. List each type of collaboration in the model.
Using the internet, review and explain The Partnership Model by Dr Douglas Lambert. Include an image to support your response.
Provide five methods of funding.
Explain the referral networks your organisation uses to establish new partners, promote business and build new networks.
The following questions refer to legal and ethical considerations.
According to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, what are the four key steps in the process for responding to a data breach?
Who has the most duty of care in a partnership agreement?
Provider A and B have established a new partnership. Steve, one of the managers from Provider A emailed Hamad, an employee of the provider B asking him to complete a list of tasks and activities. Hamad replied indicating that he will not be able to complete the activities today due to having to leave early for an important religious ceremony he needs to attend. Steve is angry and tells Hamad’s manager that he should not be allowed to leave because his ‘religion is a load of bull anyway!’
Under the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, what Article is Steve likely to be in breach of?
Provide an example of one right and responsibility for each of the following groups in the table below.
5. There are several methods and principles for managing conflict. Research and explain one model of effective conflict management. Use the table below to guide your response. Include a diagram of the model if appropriate.
6. In your own words, provide a definition of the term ‘Partnership Relationship Management’.
Explain your style and approach in building rapport and sustaining a positive working relationship for three external stakeholders (individuals or groups) in your workplace or profession.
Explain one strategy or method used by your organisation that measures or evaluates the partnership relationship.
7. Explain three strategies your organisation uses to protect their intellectual property.
Discuss your opinion on the following sentence – ‘Managing intellectual property rights has significantly changed due to the age of digital media.’
Explain what a Provisional application for a patent is and why this might be used by some organisations.
8. Under the Fair Work Act, what are the features of a good resolution process?
9. Provide an explanation of the following Negotiation model by Andrea Reynolds.
Use the model to identify your own negotiation style.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS