Assignment title: Socio-Economic & Legal Environment
This assignment consists of two tasks. For Task 1, learners are asked to develop a ‘Socio-economic and legal assessment report’ by answering the questions given. For task 2, learners are required to make a presentation based on the scenario given for Task 2 (the details of which are provided along with Task 2 below). The presentations for Task 2 will be conducted during the final two sessions of the module, the time slots for Task 2 presentations will be informed during the sessions.
Task 1: Report on Chosen Organisation
Collectively, technological disruptions are seen as very significant drivers of industrial change. Among these, growth in cheap computing power and the ubiquity of the mobile internet have already had widespread impact on existing business models. Demographic and socio-economic shifts are expected to have nearly as strong an impact on business models and Organisational structures as technological change. Application of technology has already changed when and where work is done in practically every industry as workplaces of the industrial age give way to work practices of the digital age, including work, flexible work and on-demand work.
This task requires you to develop a ‘Socio-economic and legal assessment Report’ by choosing an organisation from the list of 25 ‘disruptive brands’ available here:- http://fabrikbrands.com/25-disruptive-brands/
Assignment Task 2: Presentation
Case study: – ‘Drivers of change’
The World Economic Forum is an International Organisation for public-private cooperation and engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. The World Economic Forum has recently published ‘The future of jobs report’ and a part of the report is titled ‘Drivers of Change’. The part titled ‘Drivers of Change’ is available at :- http://reports.weforum.org/future-of-jobs-2016/drivers-of-change/
‘Drivers of Change’ mainly outlines the technological, demographic and Socio-economic trends affecting business models along with the industry and country level changes and the expected timeframes to impact industries and business models. Table 2 in the ‘Drivers of change’ represents the ‘significance, timeframe and definition of drivers of change’
Learners are now required to critically analyse the case study (their chosen organisation), exploring, through a short presentation, the ‘Significance of key change drivers, the relevance of timeframe here. The case organisation must be similar to the one used in Task 1. Guidelines for the presentation are as follows: –
- Learners should clearly establish the Significance, Timeframe and definition of drivers of change with regard to the organisation chosen for task 1
- Learners must not exceed 10 minutes of presentation.
- Learners are requested to use PowerPoint presentations (Maximum of 10 slides) to make the presentation.
- The presentation date will ideally fall on the last session for the module, the exact date will be informed in advance by the faculty.
- There is no specific structure as such for the presentation. Any structure can be followed and the learners are encouraged to be creative and proactive to make the presentation academically relevant.
This is an individual presentation and, learners will have to prepare and deliver the presentations individually and are advised to discuss any concerns regarding the presentations with the faculty, prior.
Along with your PPT presentation, you must submit a written summary of the plan along with your reflections on possible limitations and challenges with the proposed plan and ways to overcome them. [300 words]
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS