This is one of the main parts of your CA for this module (25%). You are required to:
Source at least 10 research papers (conference or journal) related to the work you are doing for your final year project.
Write a related work section that discusses the papers from the following perspectives:
- Relevance – What is the research question, how relevant is it to your work.
- Success/effectiveness – How effectively does the research answer the research question.
- Similarity – If the works are similar, what are the advantages/disadvantages of each.
- Summary of results – be sure to mention the main outputs and the significance of these.
- Refer to guidelines covered in the workshop.
Make sure you approach the literature from either a chronological view or from a thematic point of view or a combination of both. We do not want to end up with a “…Paper 1 says this, Paper 2 says this and Paper 3 says this…” type of review.
Provide a list of references using an appropriate style guide.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS