This assessment task is aligned to the following learning outcomes:
- Discuss the context of organizational environments to identify and respond to drivers that support and negate opportunities for innovative change
- Explore the components of change management models when planning innovative organisational change
This assignment asks you to explore an innovative change based on real world ideas. In undertaking this assignment, you are developing the ideas and resources that will become the basis of next assignments in this Unit.
Assessment Details and structure
Identify an innovative change in your workplace (Nursing/Health field). This can be related to past, present or can be around ideas that will be implemented in future.
Please be advised that there can be variations in preparing your discussion. However, the following outline can be considered as a guide for your writing:
- Title this should clearly identify the innovative change and setting for the reader.
- Identify innovative change and the context/setting – This can be a real-world example at a) an organisational level, such as your workplace; b) a community/local level; or c) a national level.
- Importance of innovative change/why innovative change is needed (up to 3 factors, which can be discussed at different levels, such as individual, organisational, local, and national).
- References (minimum of 3 – majority from peer-reviewed journals and within last 5-10 years). It is Ok to use older theories, which can be still applicable (e.g., change management theories).
Culture, leadership & performance: On leading change in health care, The Bates blog
Chapter 8: Conceptual Models for Understanding Organisation Change
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS