1) Based on what you have learned in the documentary and in the profiles on Sundance Harvest, in your own words describe the inequities and injustices that agricultural workers in Canada experience.
2) Sundance Harvest was created as a response to inequities in the food system. Based on the documentary and the profiles of Sundance Harvest, what actions do you believe need to be taken to create a more equitable food system? These actions can be at any level, including government, consumers and culinary professionals, amongst others. Describe a minimum of 3 actions. You may include additional references and examples to support your points.
3) Share your perspective. Do you believe that culinary professionals have a responsibility to address the
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS