Upon successful completion of this unit students should be able to:
1. Define electronic commerce and describe emerging online technologies and trends and their influence on the electronic commerce marketplace
2. Recognise how knowledge sharing and creation is becoming an essential part of modern business processes and the kind of work carried out by knowledge workers
3. Critically analyse the use of enterprise social networks for organisational knowledge sharing and innovation to understand the rapid technological changes taking place, their advantages and disadvantages, and especially, the security aspects of modern online technologies
1. Generally, what was the focus of this week’s lecture and tutorial?
2. What is one specific aspect of the week’s learning content that was interesting for you? (e.g. a theory, a task, a tool, a concept, a principle, a strategy, an experience etc.)? Describe it and explain why you chose to focus on it in this paragraph. (*Note: a lecture slide is not an acceptable choice, but an idea or concept on it is)
b. Analysis: Analyse one experience from the week
1. Analyse the one specific aspect of the week you identified above.
2. How did you feel or react when you experienced it? Explain.
3. What do other academic publications or professional resources that you find in your own research say about this? (include at least 1 reliable academic or professional source from your own research). Critically analyse your experience in the context of these sources
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS