For an organisation of your choice, you should formulate a strategic change plan either for the operations of an existing international business or for organisation intending to internationalise. The strategic change plan should be based on a detailed strategic audit and evaluation of strategic option(s). Strong rationale should be provided for the chosen strategic option. Critical evaluation of requirements for implementing the strategic option chosen should also be considered. For instance: issues such as strategic change management, and cross-cultural implications.
You will write an essay (strategic change plan), as ‘management consultant’ and are expected to work on this assignment throughout the course of the module. Your strategic change plan should be articulated in a professional manner as if delivering the plan to the company’s Board of Directors for its consideration.
The strategic change plan should consist of at least the following major elements:
- A strategic audit
- The generation of strategic change options and evaluation of strategic change plan in terms of feasibility, acceptability and suitability criteria.
- An action plan for implementation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS