Real-World Case 10.1:
The Department of Health and Hu-sen-ices reported on its website a $3,000,000 ,ettlement with Touchstone Medical Imaging. one of Touchstone’s servers allowed access to epHI via the internet. More than 300,000 patients were impacted. The ePHI included names, Social Security information, and more. Touchstone did not investigate the matter in a timely manner. The investigation also found that a risk anal-ysis had not been conducted and business associate agreements were not in place (Source: HHS 2019).
Please read Real World Case 10.1 and answer the following questions:
- Identify actions Touchstone Medical Imaging could have taken to prevent this breach.
- Identify actions Touchstone Medical Imaging should have taken to investigate the breach.
- Identify the actions that Touchstone Medical Imaging took or did not take that caused HHS to award the penalty.
Answer the following questions with the case 10.1 that I attached in at least 250 words not including references
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS