Describe a public healthcare program at the state or federal level, its intended population and how that program is funded.
Consider your readings on the challenges, debates and successes of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) of 2010. “How a bill becomes a law,” located in the Week 1 resources, and this weeks’ scholarly readings, select any area within the diagram to describe any issue(s) that may have occurred during or after the process of the ACA transforming from a bill to an actual law. For example, you can describe:
- How did “the people” influence the passage of this healthcare bill? (What evidence supports this?)
- Describe a specific state legislature that supported or opposed the bill?
- Describe the “Committee” in the legislative body who was responsible for reviewing the health care bills.
- Describe one debate or amendment to the ACA bill prior to its adoption into law.
- Were there any issues with the budgets associated with the ACA bill.
- Were there any public hearings during the Committee sessions? If so, provide a description.
- Describe any debates to overturn the ACA.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS