Successful completion of this assignment contributes to the following course learning outcomes:
CLO 1 – Describe the strategic role of Human Resources in the hospitality industry and the competitive advantage through people in the service industry.
CLO 2 – Identify best practices in the areas of recruitment, interviews, selection, training, orientation, and volunteer and employee development.
CLO 5 – Identify the components and develop effective orientation, training, and development programs for employees and volunteers.
Essential Employability Outcomes
To gain experience in creating, executing and reviewing performance evaluations with staff from a management perspective.
Using the information, you have learned and the template provided, complete a performance evaluation assessment on the Job Description you created in Assignment One. Ensure that you are completing all aspects of the evaluation, and remember you are in a management role.
In North America, Europe, the Middle East, and China, there are over 21,182 rooms in 89 operational hotels. Delta Hotels is a well-known premium hotel chain that caters to business travelers. For prospective owners, Delta Hotels competes in the premium sector with an efficient full-service cost model. Delta Hotels delivers necessities for the contemporary business traveler, from free Wi-Fi-enabled rooms to fitness and eating alternatives that easily integrate into the travel flow. Delta Hotels concentrates on the elements that really matter in order to make travel easier. (Hotels et al., n.d.)
We are seeking a conscionable front desk manager to manage our company’s front-desk activities. It is your responsibility to guarantee that a guest’s first and final impression of the hotel is a positive one. You will serve as our company’s “face” and guarantee that guests are greeted warmly. You will attend to their inquiries and concerns, handle bookings and appointment schedules, and maintain a polished reception area.
To oversee and lead our team, you must have a nice demeanor as well as a dynamic professional approach. Our ideal applicant can effectively handle customer concerns and has a strong customer service philosophy. You should have excellent time management and organizational abilities, as well as financial awareness.
Finally, you should be able to ensure that our front desk gives our clients professional and courteous service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, training, and supervising employees, including receptionists, security guards, and contact centre workers, as well as handling shift schedules
- Characterizing and executing front work area goals and methodology and always ensure the tidiness of front desk and is properly stocked with the stationery and materials required like flyers, pens and forms
- Ensure that customers are served in a timely and correct manner
- Taking care of visitors’ concerns and queries, as well as delivering excellent customer service
- Supervising front-of-house workers and all front-of-house operations such as bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails, as well as conducting performance evaluations with front-of-house personnel
- Investigate crises
- Screen stock and request office supplies
- Guarantee appropriate mail conveyance
- Get ready and screen office spending plan
- Keep refreshed records of office costs and expenses
- Guarantee organization’s approaches and security necessities are met
Job Specifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, postgraduate education in accommodation related field liked
- 2 years of past front work area director or front work area chief experience is liked
- Exhaustive information on client assistance, office the executives and essential accounting methods
- Experienced in using office machines like printers and fax machines, and have adequate knowledge on MS office, especially office and word
- Expertise in the English language, both spoken and written
- Astounding correspondence and relationship building abilities
- Great authoritative and performing multiple tasks capacities
- High thinking abilities
- Amazing initiative, the executives, and group building abilities
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS