Please be aware that exceeding the word limit will affect the academic judgement of the piece of work and may result in the award of a lower mark. Appendices are not considered a supplement and will not be assessed as part of the content of the assignment. As such, they will not contribute to the grade awarded; however, it may be appropriate to use an Appendices section for any material which is a useful reference for the reader. Please note that appendices are not included in the word count. The majority of references should come from secondary sources although you can also utilise area-specific textbooks. You must ensure that you use the Harvard style of referencing. Please indicate the word count length at the end of your assignment.
However, it is important to note that resit students must take into consideration the feedback they received from the previous submission/s of this assessment point, in order to enhance their work, which will enable themto get a passing grade.
Analyse and critically evaluate major ideas and practices in the fieldof people management.
Evaluate major contemporary theoretical and managerial perspectives on people management.
Engage critically and analytically with literature relating to major developments in the field of people management.
Appreciate how research into effective people management underpins thinking in theother, more specialised fields of HRM and HRD practice that you will be studying.
Effectively apply HR theories and models to situations and various scenarios.
Develop and express strong, original and well-justified arguments to support your views.
Which offers students the ability to demonstrate their developing knowledge and application of the teaching and learning material It also encourages students to develop their thoughts and perspectives on contemporary business issues, and be intellectually creative (underpinned by credible resources).
Students are required to produce a reflective report (LO2/8) on varied leadership approaches taken by different leaders in managing the changes arising from a contemporary issue (i.e. COVID 19). In order to achieve this, the main body of your report must include the following:
1) A brief introduction to the conceptual approaches of leadership and change management
2) Exploration of the role of flexible leadership and individual perspectives in relation to leaders managing change of the pandemic (discussed through relevant literature, tools and techniques)
3) Critical analysis of why the issue has strategic importance in understandingleadership approaches and their impact on its stakeholders whilst profferingsome recommendations (discussed through relevant literature and supportedby other contemporary examples)
- Understand the purpose of the report brief and adhere to its specifications;
- Gather, evaluate and analyse relevant information;
- Structure material in a logical and coherent order;
- Present your report in a consistent manner according to the instructions of the report brief;
- Make appropriate conclusions that are supported by the evidence and analysis of the report;
- Make thoughtful and practical recommendations where required.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS