Influence of Cultural Differences on the HRM Practices of Indian Subsidiaries of US Based Organizations
This research paper aims to identify, understand and assess the differences in HRM practices in USA and India, and the HRM practices adopted by the subsidiaries of US organizations in India compared to the home country (USA). This paper will also establish the role of cultural differences between India and the USA in influencing these differences in HRM practices.
The research will cover the following objectives:
- To understand the role of cultural aspect in framing HRM practices
- To understand cultural differences between USA and India
- To identify differences in HRM practices followed in India and USA in general
- To identify the difference in HRM practices (staffing, employee development, employee reward, and evaluation) of US subsidiaries in India and home country (USA)
- To study and establish the role of cultural differences in influencing different HRM practices of US subsidiaries in India
- What are the Cultural differences between USA and India from HRM perspective?
- What are the differences in HRM practices of US subsidiaries operating in India compared to the home country (USA) ?
- What are the cultural differences between the USA and India? How are these cultural differences reflected in local HRM practices of US subsidiaries in India?
- How have these culturally influenced different HRM practices have led to success of US subsidiaries in India?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS