1. Manage themselves more effectively at work or in another professional context
2. Manage interpersonal relationships at work more effectively
3. Make sound and justifiable decisions and solve problems more effectively
4. Lead and influence others more effectively
5. Interpret financial information and manage financial resources
6. Demonstrate enhanced IT proficiency
7. Demonstrate an essential people management skill-set
8. Demonstrate competence in postgraduate study skills
Consider yourself as the manager of an imaginary organisation known as Diversity Ltd, UK, who is currently facing complaints about your leadership style, approach and perception of effective leadership and as a result, you are not benefitting from the full collaboration of your colleagues. Your task is to write a reflective essay of 3,500 words addressing the following aspects of leadership.
1) Drawing on theories of leadership and key debates in leadership, critically discuss how you would make changes to ensure effective leadership practice. Also reflect on ways in which you will demonstrate leadership by example and regain the trust and collaboration of your colleagues (approximately 1000 words).
2) Consider further that your organisation is currently facing a decline in employee performance. Profitability and other financial ratios are dwindling and there is a real prospect of terminating the employment contracts of some employees. Reflectively explore ways and processes through which you will make the right decisions with respect to engaging with performance management and time management practices to address impending problems (approximately 1000 words).
3) Diversity Ltd has recently upgraded its information technology with up to date computers, fast and reliable internet and various work enhancing software. Critically discuss ways in which information technology can assist you to analyse income and expenditure statements, improve communication between colleagues and the external business environment, while avoiding work overload and employee stress (1000 words).
4) Introduce your work by stating the task briefly, identifying key themes to be developed in the body of your essay and presenting a structure indicating the sequence of contents in the body of your essay (250 words).
5) End your reflective essay by reminding the reader briefly what the task was about, how you have accomplished the task expectations. Further reiterate key points developed in the essay and reflect briefly on learning gained and challenges faced in the process of completing the task (250 words).
6) Use David kolb’s reflective cycle, starting with concrete experience, reflective observation, abstract conceptualisation, and active experimentation for your reflections.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS