1. Critical evaluation of developing professional ethics and values and their alignment with the Charles Stuart University’s ethos (CSU Ethos online).
2. Critical evaluation of the profession’s ethos and others in your workplace
3. Engagement with contexts in a way that is professional and fosters sustainable practice.
5. How this journal has assisted (or not) to develop a personal portfolio around values, communities of practice, and professional skills, knowledge, and context.
This assessment task will assess the following learning outcome/s:
1. be able to identify and critically evaluate their own professional ethics and values.
2. be able to identify and evaluate critically the professional ethics and values of others.
3. be able to engage with contexts in a way that is professional and fosters sustainable practice.
4. be able to develop their professional identity and explore potential career paths.
5. be able to demonstrate the development of a personal portfolio that includes reflection and exploration of values, communities of practice, and professional skills, knowledge and context.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS