After completing the module, you should be able to:
- Evaluate the benefits of e-commerce in business or organisational contexts.
- Investigate and analyse how various online media channels can be used to target e Commerce customers as part of a marketing strategy.
- Apply established e-commerce usability principles in proposing an e-Commerce solution that meets stated requirements.
- Critically assess legal, security and technical issues in relation to a proposed eCommerce solution.
The word count excludes the title page, tables, figures, diagrams, footnotes, reference list and appendices. Where assessment questions have been reprinted from the assessment brief these will also be excluded from the word count.
You are a technology entrepreneur who wants to set up an e-commerce website. The choice of products is up to you but they must be physical products i.e., items that are dispatched through the post. This means that your site cannot offer virtual goods such as digital music or downloadable games but you can sell these as physical media e.g., cd, games cartridges. Propose an e-commerce implementation that discusses the following:
The legal, security and technical issues that must be resolved in order for you to conduct ecommerce operations. What do you propose to implement and why?
▪ Why are they going to prefer you to your competitors?
▪ How is your customer going to learn about you?
▪ Are you going to be Cheaper in price?
▪ What defines your customers? What characteristics do they have in common?
▪ What are your business goals? How are you going to grow the business?
▪ Would you prefer Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) for your e-commerce site, or both? Explain thoroughly in text.
The intended audience for your e-commerce products and how the e-commerce implementation intends to use various media channels and technologies to communicate with the intended audience and maintain an ongoing relationship.
The benefits of adopting an e-commerce approach as opposed to a traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ store. Please present the advantages and disadvantages of your e-commerce site vs. brick-and-mortar store in a table format. For example:
Your e-Commerce site (Title) Bricks & Mortar Store Low-cost start-up – Fewer expenses High start-up cost, i.e., rent, staff etc… More choices/ valuable for money Less choice for products Quicker to carry out transactions
Please, keep in mind that this is just an example to get you started on Task 3; work your way up by researching and presenting your findings as advantages and disadvantages, possibly in two table formats.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS