- Manage and maintain requirements and design information from inception to retirement
- Establish meaningful relationships between related requirements and designs,
- Assess changes to requirements and designs when changes are proposed,
- Analyze and gain consensus on changes.
- Begins with the representation of a business need as a requirement,
- Continues through the development of a solution analyzes and maintains the relationships between requirements, designs, solution components, and other work products for impact analysis, coverage, and allocation.
- Maintain Requirements:
ensures that requirements and designs are accurate and current throughout the life cycle and facilitates reuse where appropriate.
- Prioritize Requirements:
assesses the value, urgency, and risks associated with particular requirements and designs to ensure that analysis and/or delivery work is done on the most important ones at any give time.
- Assess Requirements Changes:
evaluates new and changing stakeholder requirements to determine if they need to be acted on within the scope of a change.
- Approve Requirements:
works with stakeholders involved in the governance process to reach approval and agreement on requirements and designs.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS