Build awareness and understanding of strategic thinking and strategic leadership and their contribution to sustainable organisational performance by reviewing relevant theories, models and concepts. You will develop a critical appreciation of the complexity of relationships and tensions associated with developing and implementing strategy.
Assessment is by one assignment, a critical essay, which integrates theory and practice. The assignment must include a clear structure with an abstract, a list of references and, where appropriate, appendices and diagrams. You must make appropriate use of journal articles and texts.
Part A – Literature Review:
- A critical literature review of key theories of how strategy is developed and implemented, and the relationship between strategy, innovation and change
Part B – Organisation Analysis:
- A critical analysis of selected strategic processes within your organisation, or an organisation of your choice, related to relevant theories
- An assessment of the extent to which people within the organisation are engaged with and contribute to a selected strategy
- Recommendations about how strategic processes within the organisation could be improved.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS