Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
- Traditional and new digital marketing communications disciplines and the manner in which these are deployed, dependent on the brand and the target audiences.
Demonstrate the following skills and abilities
- Newer methods of marketing/communications and develop an integrated marketing communications plan utilising digital methods.
What am I required to do in this assignment?
- Octopus Energy is a UK based retailer of electricity and gas supplies, specialising in sustainable energy
- The company provides electricity and gas to over 2 million domestic and business customers (as of February 2021).
- Octopus Energy have plans for expansion beyond the UK with operations in Germany, Australia, Japan, New Zealand and the USA.
- In order to aid their expansion plans they have hired you as a Marketing Consultant.
- You need to develop a marketing communications plan that will help them meet their strategy for growth. This should include;
- Defining new customers and users outside of the UK, focusing on Germany.
- An assessment / audit of their UK online and offline marketing; which elements you would take forward, what new marketing elements are needed for overseas growth in Germany
- Set targets and objectives for your customer group
- Outline your first phase of activity and suggested evaluation
- Support with academic theory and models
What do I need to do to pass?
- Demonstrate an appropriate level of knowledge and understanding of promotional strategy relating to case study material.
- Analyse a range of promotional methods relevant to case study material.
- Identify and apply the relevant models of communication and media analysis and consumption to self-selected scenarios.
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade?
We will be filling this section in together in class on Click or tap to enter a date. make sure you have downloaded/printed out the Assignment Brief and bring it to the session with you.
How does assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
The report is based upon what is delivered in the lectures. Each week’s content that is presented from week one to week six is vital for answering the question in the report.
The report should particularly focus on specific themes that have been introduced and presented in the first half of the unit which will include:
- Communications theory
- Marketing planning
- Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning
- Communications and marketing mix
- Advertising/ PR
All of these themes will be taught in the lectures and you will be expected to critically analyse all and apply to the chosen case study.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS