2. Identifying in (minutes:seconds):
a. The point in each video where any of the participants became threatened and explain why.
b. Instances where participants were relying on opinions, and where they were relying uponfacts.
3. The extent to which the session Chair in each video restored order or resolved issues.
• Analysis: For each video, identifying which protagonist was most effective in getting their core message across. What likely ‘stories’ were the speakers inventing about their adversaries? Where did the discussion become either emotional or adversarial (indicated in minutes:seconds)?
What, if anything, was done to diffuse tensions and return the discussion to safety?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS