Assessment Title: Company Diversity Award
Students choose a company from the winners from the last three years of the Australian HR Institute (AHRI) diversity-related awards and produce a video and accompanying PowerPoint presentation outlining and analysing the company’s diversity-related strategies.
The link below is where students can find more information about the AHRI Diversity and Inclusion Awards.
There are six categories of awards listed below. Students must choose a winner from the last three years from one of these categories.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Employment Award
- Elizabeth Broderick Gender Equality Award
- Fons Trompenaars Cross-Cultural Management Award
- Graeme Innes Disability Employment Award
- Michael Kirby LGBTIQ+ Inclusion Award
- Susan Ryan Generational Diversity Award
For this assessment, students are to address the following questions:
- Company context and choice of a diversity group
In this first section, students should provide a short overview of the company. As part of this overview, students should explain why this particular diversity group was identified as the company’s focus?
- Details a minimum of two specific initiatives
Students should detail two initiatives implemented by the company to address the disadvantages faced by their nominated group.
- Analysis of the overall company’s approach to their diversity category
In this last section, students are to explain how the company was successful in addressing the organisational and leadership related diversity challenges they faced.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS