The continuous advancement in technology makes communication, transportation and financial flow leap ever faster. Globalization of businesses and digitalization of global markets, marketing is now a global process. The growth of global businesses has made international marketing management a core business functions in multinational companies. The knowledge of international marketing process, strategies, tactics, techniques and tools are essential managerial toolkits for today’s marketing managers. Business School Master of Business Administration (ODL) program, therefore, included this essential course – International Marketing Management – to equip graduates of this program with this essential managerial toolkit to make them relevant and able to shoulder managerial responsibilities. This module covers an in depth exploration into the world of international marketing and factors that will influence the success of marketing efforts on a global scale. This module will look at issues pertaining to developing competitive strategies, developing marketing strategies and management of the marketing mix from an international perspective with attention to sustainable competitive advantage.
Module Learning Outcomes
- Illustrate the application of the global marketing mix in selected international and local market scenarios.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop effective marketing strategies to enter international or foreign markets.
- Appraise the ability to assess strategies for domestic companies to compete against international businesses.
- Elaborate on sustainability issues with respect to international market developments.
Case Sudy Report – 2000 Word (50%)
You are required to write a case study report on the case – Netflix goes to Bollywood. In the light of the information and facts from the case and Netflix data supplement spreadsheet provided, write a report addressing the following questions.
- Evaluate the Netflix competition in India using Porter’s Five Force Model
- Analyze the factors that Netflix would have considered in its decision to go to India entertainment market.
- Conduct a strategic audit of Netflix’s going global strategy in the case of entering into the Bollywood.
Assignment Structure and Marking Criteria
- Introduction – (10%)
- Provide a brief introduction of Netflix and its position in India market
- Evaluation of Netflix Competition in India – (20%)
- Evaluate Netflix competition in India using Porter’s Five Forces Model
- Analysis of Factors considered in deciding to enter Indian market – (20%)
- A critical analysis of key factors Netflix considered in entering Indian entertainment industry must be conducted.
- Strategic Audit of Netflix Going to Bollywood Strategy – (20%)
- Conduct a strategic audit of Netflix going global strategy in the case of entering Indian market. Identify pros and cons of Netflix strategy and propose areas of improvements in the strategy.
- Conclusion – (10%)
- Summary of key learnings
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS