You are required to write a critique on topic relevant to contemporary marketing in the area of green marketing/technology/social media/globalisation/culture/Islamic marketing/ branding/supply chain management/innovation. A critique is when you analyse a topic from every possible (and appropriate) angle and come up with your opinion about the same, either in favour or against it.
- For this, you are required to extensively review the available literature (not limited to academic literature only, but newspaper articles, reports, and other similar sources might also be referred to). The literature should be current (not older than 10 years, preferably 5 years) and relevant.
- Your literature review should be clearly divided into two argumentative sections:
Arguments in favour of (your topic) and arguments against (your topic). Please remember, these arguments should not be your opinion, but they should be objective statements extracted from the literature only, and duly cited. Application of relevant marketing concept(s) or theory(s) is required in analysing the issue.
- This literature review should help you in forming an opinion about the topic (your critique). In this section you have to state your opinion, either in favour or against the chosen topic. While giving your opinion, you have to justify why you support one side and not the other. In this regard, academic strength comes when you are taking that side whose cited literature is stronger. Suggest recommendations to overcome any shortcomings or challenges.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS