3. The purpose of this assignment is for students to use a case study approach to compare and contrast two different international markets for a brand and to recommend which market has the greatest potential for immediate development.
4. The report should consider the external environment (economic, financial, legal, political & cultural) and the student should discuss the similarities and differences for the brand marketer.
5. The company is Australian icon R.M. Williams, which is now owned 100% by luxury goods company LVMH.
6. The two markets to compare are Europe and China
7. Students are advised to conduct secondary research and analysis of the company and the markets to substantiate the recommendations.
8. A professional level of presentation is expected together with adherence to the word limit.
Understanding of the company, its history and its product portfolio
Comparative analysis: economic & financial environments
Comparative analysis: political & legal environments
Comparative analysis: cultural environments
Analysis and strategic recommendations regarding Europe and China
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS