Upon completion of this assignment, as it relates to the following, students have:
- Outline the importance of corporate strategy decisions and their marketing implications
- Identify and assess the various aspects of a business environment, both domestic and global
- Assess market opportunities by analyzing customer needs as well as competitive offerings in the markets potentially available to a firm
- Submission file should be in Word document, with no more than 8 pages.
- The assignment must include the
- Student name and ID
- Name of the Assignment
- Date of submission
- It is expected that students review their assignments for spelling, grammar, and punctuation before submission the file for marking. Upon review of the assignments, the instructor will determine whether deficiencies in the assignment will justify not applying the full mark. Examples of deficiencies are: not following the assignment format guidelines, spelling errors, lack of punctuation or incorrect punctuation, grammar, applicable references not listed properly or other forms of plagiarism.
- Tips for a Successful Assignment
Pacing the work
- Estimate how much time you plan to allocate to planning, drafting, and revising your assignment.
- In the planning phase, you may want to have a time interval between collecting and triaging information. This will ensure you will not rush in using information that may not be useful, or using it solely due to time constraints as opposed to the worth of its content.
- Organising your assignment
In addition to following the instructions, please ensure to spell check your assignment, check format, and the final visual appearance of your document.
Please discuss with your instructor the option to submit your assignment in draft for formative feedback before final submission for marking.
Referencing – For referencing and/or citations, please use APA guidelines found at https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/. Verbal citations must be referenced and documented in separate pages as Appendixes embedding interview scripts.
Plagiarism and Cheating – Plagiarism and/or cheating offenses will be reported as per policies and procedures in place. Any evidence of cheating/academic offense will result in having the assignment rejected and a mark of zero, as well as the offense documented by the instructor with the administration.
Late assignments/assignments not submitted/Make ups – Please refer to the “Late Missed Tests and Assignments Policy.” Requests for extension of deadlines must be discussed with instructor. There is no expected commitment that an extension will be granted automatically. Approval of extensions is at the discretion of the instructor. Assignments not submitted will result in a zero mark.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS