You will be allocated a country and an SME by your seminar tutor. You then required to conduct a business environment audit of that country for expansion. You should conduct a PESTLE analysis for your allocated country, describe and evaluate those aspects of the environment (political, legal, economic, socio-cultural, technological, and environmental) in the potential global market that are relevant to and, have implications for, developing a marketing strategy. The purpose of this evaluation is to identify potential market opportunities for the introduction of your allocated product/service. You will then be required to develop or select the allocated company’s product/service to show how it can be developed in your country based on your PESTLE evaluation. You will then develop a global marketing strategy to that country for your product/service. This will include (although not exclusively):
- Justifying the opportunity in the country for the product/service you will develop.
- Provide an overview of the competitive landscape for the offering you are developing in your allocated country.
- Develop and design an outline international marketing strategy. You will need to discuss the product and modifications (if any) to allow entry and market establishment, pricing decisions, effective promotional efforts to establish awareness and establish market presence, distribution choices and brand/name along with suggesting the key challenges to global expansion for the SME in this market.
- You will be required to ensure that the PESTLE and international marketing strategy are linked to justify your decisions and choices.
Plagiarism is a serious offence and if detected will be dealt with according to the UUBS policy.All coursework will be monitored for the detection of plagiarism using Turnitin.
The module leader will make use of feed forward in preparation for coursework. In addition, a discussion area will be used within Blackboard Learn, whereby students may support each other with regard to coursework, facilitated by the module leader. General feedback from assignments will be given, and students may make appointments to receive individual feedback. Individual written feedback will be given for all assignments along with marks as outlined above.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS