a) Reflect on the ethical issues associated with organisations marketing practices.
1. To enhance a clear understanding of the importance of contemporary issues surrounding sustainability and their implications in marketing practices in the modern era;
2. To provide an overview of sustainable marketing theory and their applications to marketing strategies;
3.To develop appreciation about the importance of sustainable marketing practices;
4. To critically analyse relevant stakeholders and factors associate with and their role in ethical marketing practices of an organisation.
This assessment builds on your understanding of sustainable marketing as well as ethical and environmental considerations of marketing practices. F2F students should present their presentation in class on their scheduled date to be considered for grading. Your learning facilitator will confirm the date and time of your presentation. The online students need to record a 5 – 10 minute video. Your video should capture both your face and your power point slides. In your presentation you should address following topics:
1. Demonstrate your understanding about ethical consideration in marketing practices;
2. Demonstrate your understanding about social and environmental responsibilities in marketing practices;
3. Present the content to engage your audience;
4. Your communication skills including the use of audio-visual tools, eye contact, engagement with the content, flow of the discussion, gesture and posture etc. will be taken into consideration while grading.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS