You are required to develop a Human Resource Management business proposal with specific focus on HR operating model (structure), Resourcing and Development. Your recommendations and overall HRM business proposal needto demonstrate considerations on business alignment, a proposal that can assist any start-up or SME type company.
When designing a HRM business proposal it is important that you benchmark your plan and proposed methods. You can use any international organisation of your choice as an example of success and best practice. You must apply critical thinking in your analysis in relation to your selected organisation against the three main areas outlined above
- Outline an HR operating model which can support any start-up or SME. An operating model that will reinforce business objectives and alignment including efficient approach to the delivery of the HR services to the business. Underline the theories and analysis of the operating model, including advantages and disadvantages of the model selected.
- Outline the resourcing proposition that can assist towards attracting highly skilled talent through innovative approaches. In addition, outline the onboarding methodology (approaches, theories, and best practices) inyour proposal enabling new employees to be successful.
- Outline the development considerations in your proposal to enhance all employees’ skills and ability to execute the business strategy. Define what these development proposals are quoting relevant theories and best practices.
- Use correct academic writing technique, including effective structure, grammar, spelling, use of in-text citations, and a full reference list, all of which should use the Harvard referencing convention.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS