- Provides the mechanism for society to function by prioritising needs and desires
- Priorities are addressed through legislation (Acts and regulations of Parliament) and, in the case of a common law system such as in Australia, case law (decisions of the courts)
A set of rules, developed over a long period of time regulating people’s interactions with each other and that sets standards of conduct between individuals and other individuals, and individuals and the government, and that are enforceable through sanction.
Created through the reported decisions of judges Also known as case law, precedent and unwritten law Statute law Made by federal, state and territory parliaments Also known as legislation and includes Includes laws made by other government bodies known as delegated legislation and is in the form of by-laws, orders rules and regulations
Explain the Comes from statute or case law Regulates relations or conduct between individuals and organisations that come within the nation state’s borders Public law is concerned with the organisation of government and its relationship with the people Private law deals with disputes over rights and obligations between people or organisations.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS