Write in the third person
- lk about HR graduate scheme (it is position in the market) and why this graduate role a really good one?
- why working for Bp and J.P Morgan, and not for NHS, Nestle, Barclays, Mitchells and Butlers, L’Oréal (Do a comparison, look into the industry sector, how comparable its grad scheme is to others in the same role)
- What the graduate programme with J.P Morgan and BP should offer in terms of development opportunities in further training or professional development. How does this compare to the companies above)?
- How will J.P Morgan and BP help a new graduate to position their career for the next step? Please use references
- Do other companies offer this development or do they offer something else?
- Mention Key organization (J.P Morgan and BP) , What is this organisations do?
Skills related to HR graduate scheme (Use the 1st Person)
- How Business Management is related to HR graduate scheme?
- Illustrate and demonstrate the skills needed for HR and the skills that an employer would value the most
STARR Interview (use the 1st person), link STARR Interview to the theories I will mention below.
Answer this question by applying STARR Interview and apply the theory (is essential)
Demonstrate that I understand that theory, so that you are applying it for this reason and this employer branding model maps well to you and what we are doing.
Q1: Tell me about a time when you used your leadership skills?”
Theory should be used here is LMX or CAL (you need to explain why the theory is related to this situation and why you are using this one)
Q2: Was there ever a time you had to work with someone who’s personality was very different from yours?
Q3: How would you handle it if there was a problem with a member of your team not doing their fair share or work?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS