You are a DNP prepared Family Nurse Practitioner working in a large university hospital clinic that provides outpatient healthcare services for adults. Most of your clients are geriatric patients with chronic diseases. With the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions your organization has to move quickly to provide telehealth services in order to decrease exposure to the virus and protect your high-risk elderly community. Your team has evaluated the telehealth needs and identified this possible option: 1) home monitoring for chronic diseases (i.e. diabetics, CHF, COPD).
Your team will be taking the lead on this issue by exploring the (pro’s and con’s) of home monitoring for chronic diseases (i.e. diabetics, CHF, COPD) making a recommendation and developing a plan ( implementation and track) for your teams recommended option.
· Determine how you will roll out the plan (big bang, phased, parallel, pilot etc.) and why this method was chosen
· Describe type of training that may be needed and how it will be deployed
· Discuss legal, ethical, and/or social implications related to this change
· · Describe the role of the APRN in leading organizational change related to this plan.
· Identify follow-up using nationally recognized metrics (where applicable) that will be used to determine success of the plan.
· Discuss potential reports and data needed to assist with the evaluation (including any baseline data).
· Consider factors related to data reliability and validity that could impact results
· Discuss final activities needed to close the project.
· Instruments and Surveys
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS