This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
1. Apply the concepts of pharmacotherapeutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics to the use of specific medication classifications in specific health conditions and in consideration of medicationside/adverse effects, nursing implications, and medication teaching.
2. Apply principles of health promotion, as well as illness and injury prevention, to promote safety and effectiveness of commonly used pharmacologic therapy across the lifespan, taking into consideration sociocultural, genetic/genomic, developmental, and gender implications.
3. Utilize the nursing process in understanding the effects of drug therapy on health outcomes across the lifespan within the framework of a diverse population of individuals, families, and communities.
Preparing the assignment
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
2. Research the literature and obtain two to three resources for current, evidence-based information related to the pharmacological agent.
3. Develop a teaching brochure and one page paper following these guidelines.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS