Understanding one’s own competencies in nursing informatics enables the identification of goals related to each needed competency, planning of strategies to attain needed knowledge and skills, establishes accountability, and promotes self-evaluation of your progress to attain core informatics competencies. The grade is limited to the creation of measurable goals and strategies. No grade is assessed for attainment of competencies within this course.
The initial self- evaluation and individual development plan are based upon Level 3 and Level 4 Nursing Informatics (NI) Competencies in the following areas:
1. Identifies specific, measurable goals to attain/approve competency.
2. Provides plan to meet each goal must include metrics, be specific for measurement.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS