The paper will utilize best evidence, clinical experience and client preferences to determine appropriate nursing interventions. RESOURCES used will adhere to the following guidelines: Best evidence articles (at least one article meeting all 3 criteria below)
• Less than five years
• Peer reviewed
• Must be found in CINAHL Library database Clinical experience (at least one from this list)
• Article written by a nurse specializing in the field
• Personal interview with practicing nurse specializing in the field
• Library databases
• Class textbook Client preferences
• Possible client concerns
• How does client culture impact their attitude toward healthcare?
• Client group (cultural, religious, socioeconomic, etc.) preferences or beliefs
• Possible questions to ask client to ascertain preferences Paragraph.
1: What is the cultural group? Why was this group selected? Maybe you include an interesting statistic here. If you do, be sure to get the most up-to-date data directly from the organization that did the study. Define the health-related issue that will be presented in the paper. This should be about 3 sentences long. Paragrap.
2: Summarize the best evidence. What (if any) evidence did you find? How was the evidence tested? What did the researchers learn? If nothing was found, explain why you think that was. This should be about 5 or 6 sentences long.
3: Summarize expert opinion. This could be an article from a nursing journal or a personal interview. This should be 5 or 6 sentences long.
4: Summarize relevant client values. What client values impact care in relation to this issue? What questions could a nurse ask to ascertain client preferences? Does the culture have any impact on health? This should be 5 or 6 sentences long.
5: For your conclusion, explain what your research means for nursing practice. What should a nurse do based on what is learned from your research? Be specific. How should a nurse care for a client in this cultural group because of what you learned in your research? This should be about 3 or 4 sentences long.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS