• Identify an issue directly related to your clinical nursing practice which is of interest to you. Please ensure that the topic is directly linked with nursing practice. It should fall within the scope of the nurse or within a context where nurses have a direct role or contribution to make to the issue. Provide background information/contextual detail and reasons why you are interested in the topic.
• Provide specific details of your search strategy (e.g. databases/sources, keywords (or variables), limiters, difficulties encountered). Sufficient detail should be provided to enable the search to be replicated. Include your literature Matrix/Synthesis table as an appendix. Rate the quality of evidence amassed using a hierarchy of evidence table.
Recommendations and conclusion.
• Cultivate a spirit of inquiry
• Ask the burning clinical question
• Search for and collect the most relevant evidence
• Critically appraise the evidence
• Integrate the best evidence with one’s own clinical expertise and patient/family preferences and values in making a practice decision or change.
2. Formulates a burning clinical question – Develops a searchable, answerable question relating to the topic of interest. Identifies population of interest (P), issue or intervention of focus (I), the context of interest or comparison (C) and the anticipated/desired outcome (O), within the question. Clearly articulates each element of the question.
3.Search for and collect the most relevant best evidence. Provide specific details of search strategy (e.g. databases/sources, keywords (or variables), limiters, difficulties encountered). Details should enable the search to be replicated. Include your literature Matrix/Synthesis table as an appendix. Rate the quality of evidence amassed using a hierarchy of evidence table.
4. Critically appraise the evidence- Provides analysis and synthesis of key pieces of evidence related to topic. Interrogates the contribution of the evidence to answer the initial question raised. Presents the material is a logical coherent fashion. Engages with the literature. The reader can clearly follow the line of discussion. Key points/themes are presented in a logical fashion.
5.Recommendations and Conclusions – Provides clear recommendations for future practice based on literature reviewed. Incorporates clinical /practice expertise & patient/family preferences (factors) or implications for clients in discussion. Recommendations are clearly rooted in the findings of the literature appraisal. Provides a clear concise summary of the main points to conclude. 20%
6. Academic writing /Presentation – Clear coherent structure overall (introduction, main body, and recommendation/conclusion) with logical development and progression of the case. Referencing technique (Harvard style of referencing) applied correctly. Good presentation overall (proof reading, justified text/formatting, editing, spelling and grammar). Presentation consistent with level of study.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS