- Integrate scientific evidence from nursing and biopsychosocial disciplines, genetics, public health, quality improvement, and organizational sciences when designing and implementing outcome measures in diverse settings and through the lifespan.
- Demonstrate leadership skills that emphasize ethical and critical decision-making, fiscal responsibility, inter-professional relationships that promote safe, quality care within a systems framework.
- Apply methods, tools, performance measures, and evidence-based standards when evaluating quality indicators within an organizational system.
- Synthesize theories, models and research findings inherent to nursing practice, education, and management to guide an organization or healthcare system towards achieving successful outcomes.
- Apply client/patient care technologies and informatics to coordinate and ensure safe quality care and promote effective communication among members of the interprofessional healthcare team.
- Analyze ethical, legal and sociocultural factors to influence policy development and healthcare delivery systems that promote the health of individuals and populations.
- Articulate a leadership role within interprofessional teams through effective communication, collaboration and consultation with other professionals to manage, coordinate care and provide safe, quality family-centered and population-based care.
- Incorporate organizational and culturally sensitive client and population centered concepts in the planning, delivery, management and evaluation of direct and indirect evidence-based health promotion care and services to specified individuals, families and populations.
- Implement scholarly activities in selected individuals, populations, and systems.
- Analyze nursing history to expand thinking and provide a sense of professional heritage and identity.
- Understand other health professions’ scopes of practice to maximize contributions within the healthcare team.
- Use leadership skills to teach, coach, and mentor other members of the healthcare team.
- Articulate a personal philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies relating to the role and scope of practice of the advanced practice nurse.
For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS