1. Identify complementary and alternative techniques taught to women during most prenatal classes.
It helps reduce parents’ fear and make them feel more empowered and excited about giving birth. The course included a range of evidence-based complementary therapies, such as acupressure, relaxation, massage, visualization, yoga, and breathing techniques.
Acupressure-It can also help relieve the pain of contractions during labor.
Acupuncture can be helpful in treating morning sickness, constipation, backache, hemorrhoids, breech presentation, pain during labor.
Chiropractors use physical manipulation to realign joints of the body and spine.
hydrotherapy is all about the therapeutic use of warm (not hot) water to reduce your discomfort from pregnancy pain hypnobirthing but hypnosis can also be used to hold off premature labor, to ease pregnancy anxiety and stress, and even to help turn a breech baby.
Reflexology, a therapy in which pressure is applied to certain areas of the feet, hands and ears, can be beneficial in helping relieve nausea, constipation, fatigue and backache, among other pregnancy symptoms.
Massage can also be wonderful during labor to ease pain. A counterpressure massage is especially helpful for back labor.
Deep relaxation techniques, meditation and visualization can help you cope with a variety of physical and emotional stresses of pregnancy.
2. The parents of a toddler discuss safety in the home with the nurse. The parents state that they will use a car seat as required by law and safety gates on the stairs to prevent accidental falls. However, they believe no other safety childproofing is necessary, because their child is a good child and they plan to teach him to be obedient so he will learn not to touch certain items. What is the best response of the nurse?
The question requires looking at age specific developmental level and childproofing. You need to explain and write the explanation as how you would present this to the parents. Please include 1 reference. Hyperlinks are NOT a reference. APA reference is shown in your resources (See announcements)
3. What are “baby boomers?”
4. Identify 3 interventions that will help older persons meet their nutrition and hydration needs.
5. Identify and discuss 5 ways of preventing falls and injuries in the home
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS