Health literacy discussion
Health literacy is about how people understand information about health and health care, and how they apply that information to their lives, use it to make decisions and act on it. Health literacy is important because it shapes people’s health and the safety and quality of health care (WHO).
As an interdisciplinary team member you will develop a health education literacy plan, audio PowerPoint to present to colleagues of the primary healthcare team. This is an education package to inform staff of the current status of the global health concern within their community.
1. Identify a global health concern and the country/ region of concern.
2. Identify the appropriate Sustainable Development Goal and its relevance to the global health concern. Sustainable Development Goals may be retrieved from:
a) Provide an overview of the global health concern to primary healthcare within the country identified, supported by literature.
b) provide epidemiological data from relevant contemporary literature.
c) Provide an overview of signs and symptoms, risk factors, treatment and prevention if applicable to the global health concern.
d) Provide a prevention plan (based on current literature) that has been or is currently utilised to manage the global health concern.
e) Address any issues relating to equity and social justice for the chosen country and the community.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS