1. Research approach: Quantitative or Qualitative and rationale behind your choice including advantages and disadvantages
• Research design
The research design relates to the overall plan to answer the research question. The research design will depend on what approach you have chosen for example: if you have chosen to conduct a quantitative study an example of a relevant design to answer your research question may be an randomised controlled trial (RCT)
• Population/sample and sample strategy: Who will participate in your study and how will you access this population?
Exclusion/inclusion criteria: Who will be included/excluded from your study and why
• Data Collection: What form of data collection will you use and why?
• Robustness of the study: How will you establish rigour?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS